Want to keep your CPAP Supplies in Top Shape?
If you are good to your CPAP supplies, they will be good to you. Follow the guidelines below to keep your CPAP Supplies in top shape.
- Mask cushions/pillows may deteriorate over time through regular wear and tear which can change the fit and lead to air leaks. If your cushions or pillows are worn out, you may experience discomfort and your therapy may be less effective.
- Machine filters may become clogged.
Every 3 months
- Tubing may get small holes or tears, which can cause air leaks and affect the delivery of your prescribed therapy setting.
Every 6 months
- Headgear and chin straps may become stretched out, leading to overtightening and discomfort.
- Humidifier water chambers may become cracked or cloudy because of the mineral levels found in most drinking water.
Have questions? Need more information? Our expert staff at CPAPAmerica.com is happy to help! Call us, TOLL FREE, at 1-800-569-0167. You can also email us at email@example.com.