Tag Archives: speaking seminar
CPAP America To Conclude 2015 New Jersey Speaking Seminars
Next week, CPAP America will be wrapping up their speaking engagements for the fall season.
On Tuesday, October 6th at 6:30 pm, Ed Frost, Founder and Chief Clinical Officer of CPAP America will be speaking at the Deptford Free Public Library (670 Ward Dr, Deptford Township, NJ 08096) as part of our speaking seminar A Lesson In Sleep: The Good, The Bad and the Sleep Deprived.
On Thursday, October 8th, CPAP America’s final speaking engagement of the year will take place at Cherry Hill Public Library ( 1100 Kings Hwy N, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034).
- Home sleep testing vs. in-lab testing
- Disorders that affect your sleep, and the consequences of leaving them untreated
- How you can improve your sleep and quality of life when living with sleep apnea
- How to avoid chronic diseases, improve how you feel, and achieve better performance in your work and fitness practices
- Fitting a CPAP Mask and the importance of cleaning your CPAP equipment
A native of Bridgeton, New Jersey, Frost is a Registered Respiratory Therapist and has managed 27 sleep labs. He currently sits on the New Jersey State Board of Respiratory Care and is a speaker for A&T Lectures, LLC.
If you would like more information about CPAP America’s speaking engagements or would be interested in booking our company, feel free to call (800) 569-0167 or email us at email@example.com.