Tag Archives: speaking seminar
Next week, CPAP America will be wrapping up their speaking engagements for the fall season.
On Tuesday, October 6th at 6:30 pm, Ed Frost, Founder and Chief Clinical Officer of CPAP America will be speaking at the Deptford Free Public Library (670 Ward Dr, Deptford Township, NJ 08096) as part of our speaking seminar A Lesson In Sleep: The Good, The Bad and the Sleep Deprived.
On Thursday, October 8th, CPAP America’s final speaking engagement of the year will take place at Cherry Hill Public Library ( 1100 Kings Hwy N, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034).
- Home sleep testing vs. in-lab testing
- Disorders that affect your sleep, and the consequences of leaving them untreated
- How you can improve your sleep and quality of life when living with sleep apnea
- How to avoid chronic diseases, improve how you feel, and achieve better performance in your work and fitness practices
- Fitting a CPAP Mask and the importance of cleaning your CPAP equipment
A native of Bridgeton, New Jersey, Frost is a Registered Respiratory Therapist and has managed 27 sleep labs. He currently sits on the New Jersey State Board of Respiratory Care and is a speaker for A&T Lectures, LLC.
If you would like more information about CPAP America’s speaking engagements or would be interested in booking our company, feel free to call (800) 569-0167 or email us at email@example.com.