Tag Archives: NJ CPAP Supplies
If you are good to your CPAP supplies, they will be good to you. Follow the guidelines below to keep your CPAP Supplies in top shape.
- Mask cushions/pillows may deteriorate over time through regular wear and tear which can change the fit and lead to air leaks. If your cushions or pillows are worn out, you may experience discomfort and your therapy may be less effective.
- Machine filters may become clogged.
Every 3 months
- Tubing may get small holes or tears, which can cause air leaks and affect the delivery of your prescribed therapy setting.
Every 6 months
- Headgear and chin straps may become stretched out, leading to overtightening and discomfort.
- Humidifier water chambers may become cracked or cloudy because of the mineral levels found in most drinking water.
Have questions? Need more information? Our expert staff at CPAPAmerica.com is happy to help! Call us, TOLL FREE, at 1-800-569-0167. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Your search is over for NJ CPAP Supplies! CPAP America has NJ CPAP Supplies at the best prices around. We offer expert, personalized service and top CPAP products. We even offer a low price guarantee! If you find a lower price, show us and we’ll beat it! We will take the time to get you what you need at the best price. It’s worth the trip to CPAP America in Southern NJ for:
- CPAP, Bi-PAP and Auto-PAP Machines
- CPAP Masks
- CPAP Tubing and Filters
- CPAP Accessories
- CPAP Equipment for Women
- Travel CPAP Machines
We can even show you how to get tested for Sleep Apnea in the privacy of your own home. Find NJ CPAP Supplies at CPAP America, 943 Kings Highway, Suite 503, West Deptford, NJ 08066. Call us at 856-853-0324.